Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post!

• 14-08-2002 12:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Bwa-hah-ha! PROC 0wnz Galway!

heh

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

pfffft get out of it ya galway wanna be

G-G-G-Galway :)

*unf**unf**unf**unf*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

how long has this been around???
    (3rd person to post woohoo!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Go wan the proc people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

We don't need mountain gear to walk the streets of Galway (besides Bothar Mór, Taylor's Hill and Prospect Hill).

Unlike CAAAAAARRK.

Let the fued begin :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Easy tiger, he might be wearing one of those really dull "PROC" tshirts. Yknow the "I've reached the stage where I advertise what a tit I am"

:)

*SPANK*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I happen to think that the t-shirts are fairly cool, though I don't see how ye get off on allying yourselves with commuinists.
    You're enough of a partisan sepratist group in Ireland as it is with out adding to it.
    The Star of the Opera House bestows its sickening hue light on the putrid waters of the Lee......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by Robbo
    Easy tiger, he might be wearing one of those really dull "PROC" tshirts. Yknow the "I've reached the stage where I advertise what a tit I am"

:)

*SPANK*

Erm, left or right one??? :confused:;)

Gadget :D

Advertisement