Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capacity of Inbox

Options
  • 14-08-2002 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

What is the capacity of the inbox in terms of byte size? My just reached its limit after its 71st email. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I thinks it's 75 messages, including ones you've sent and possibly ones in the trash.

Personally, if it wasn't a huge thing to implement, I'd like to raise that number to 100/150, as my many fans sometimes have trouble contacting me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    I might add that I get upseted when it keeps saying " you have wrote to much arse. Lose half the pm. I can only handle 1500 characters or summit."

Could that be looked at depending on the usage of pm etc?

Just a thought.

Not much of a thought tbh.

No, that only applies to your PM box Merc. It's been scientifically proven that reading more than 1500 characters of your insane warblings is bad for health.

:p

Advertisement