Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Cold - Wife Beater

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 VinceBlack

I heard about this a while back. It's not good but we must always accept that there are two sides to every story.

How long was/is he married to Debra [is that her name?]?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

less than 2 years - they only began dating in march of 99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 VinceBlack

Only 2 years. You would have to question her motives for marrying SC. Remember Robin Givens and Mike Tyson? I am not saying SC or MT are angels but it might suit SC's wife to goad him enough for him to lose it and end up on assault charges which would then work against him in a divorce court. Best move when you are as famous as SC is don't marry.

Rod Stewart said he is never getting married again, he'll save 5 years and give her a house and $10M now instead! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

Thers no excuse for beating up a woman, especially if your a 250 lb muscle bound wanker like Steve Austin. Even if she did goad him into hitting her, thats still not a good enough reason, As one of the papers changed his slogan to the other day:

WHY?

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

no one is condoning assault on any person and at first when i read VinceBlacks comments about Debra possibly trying to goad Austin i was quite disturbed - but then, and this is pure conjecture, but she has been threatening Austin in recent times of divorcing him if he quit wrestling as she is using him as her meal ticket, so to speak - theres no justification for assaulting her - but based on her recent actions she may have contributed to the assault taking place - and there is a an air of doubt - as VinceBlask pointed out surrounding Debras complete innocence in bringing on said assault

• Advertisement
Advertisement