Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emulation links...

• 14-08-2002 3:54pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭

New Links Page for emulation related materials which i've compiled from my own links and other sources;) *snip*Sorry...new rules. Read the charter.*snip*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great list, LoGiE ....

Some of the links don't work, though

(Links are being truncated with "....." appearing in the truncated part.)

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Logie. The best all round C64 Emu site is Lemon: http://www.lemon64.com/

Add it to your list :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by TmB
    Great list, LoGiE ....

Some of the links don't work, though

(Links are being truncated with "....." appearing in the truncated part.)

- Dave.

HMmm...Will take a look at that soon:) while i'm doing that why don't you send me a few links to add to the list??;)

TinCool Your link has been added and your contribution noted at the end of the list. keep the links coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Nice one Logie et TC. Althought it's best to keep a tab on them..as those sites could be up and down within a day of being uploaded.

I've started to weed out some of the bad links. I think that you'll find at least two links in the "Other Links" section work with the others popping up and down:) pm any links you feel should be added!
    I've also added links to most of the major emulators that i can think off...but I'm sure i'll be reminded of any major ones that i've missed out on;)
    As i said All comments and suggested additions are welcome

[edit] i've added the links Ronan|Raven and DiscoStu had in the handy sites thread.
    [edit] Thanks to Johnny_the_fox for sending amiga links
    [edit] ThankS to Jabba for his N64 Links

• Advertisement

Updated list again and changed the format from txt tile to html so you can just click on the list. Now includes links to system22 stuff in the "Other Links" section. I've Included a link to RAVE RACER:) and it's not to congested. I've also added a link to ridge racer2. I'll be adding more system22 links very soon and of course if anyone has any i'd be more then happy to add then to the list.

Mods make this a sticky plz? Its a nifty thread.

Updated Otherlinks Section. I've Cleaned it up a bit and added....
    -spectrum links
    - A 2nd Rave Racer Link and a link to the rom renamer
    -Two excellent N64 links
    - A system11 link
    Thanks to Mikill who provided dreamcast links ;)

Advertisement