Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park 5th + 6th Season

• 14-08-2002 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

The 6th season is just running in the US at the mo.

<edit> no warez plz.</edit>

***mods feel free to delete this if you want, afaik its not warez/illegal.***
    <lesson>
    A quick basic lesson bazh and other warez monkies.....

Under the law anyone who creates an original work is automatically protected by copyright. Nothing has to be done to get the protection. The work does not have to be registered, and it does not have to carry a copyright notice.

This is my very limited understanding of copyright... but I know for a fact that in magical world that is Boards.ie it is part of the Boards Law and a near mortal sin to post this sort of thing.

Have a nice day.

Vex
    </end lesson>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think it is illegal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

ah well, you win this one vex :p

Apologies all round.

Advertisement