Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pictures of random adored motors.

Options
  • 14-08-2002 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭

This is me with my Suzuki Bandit 600cc.

Bandit002.jpg

This is me in San Diego with a Hog. Harley 1450cc. --Drives like a tractor... no suspension, als uber kool.

hog_ca_bald.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Nice machines. I want the harley.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Was gonna get one of those bandits at the start of the year after I sold my old bike.. instead I got this

dragstar.jpg

Lovely machines tho... hamina hamina

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I saw a wildstar 1300 today, kitted out with all the extras, leather saddlebags, sissybar etc ... nyom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Stephen
    Nice machines. I want the harley.

Strange that.

The harley was a bit of a bitch to drive.
    It was a really powerful bike, but it was also really,really heavy, so most of it's power was devoted to moving it's own weight.

Not like Japanese bikes which are for the most part, extremely efficient.

The harley would probably hit around 120 mph, but the thing is, the huge pistons banging away in the engine when you start going speeds >=70 mph, literally start to rattle your bones, so it's not that the bike can't go faster, just that going faster would mean that there would be so much vibration from the monster engine, that you probably couldn't even see the road.

That said, when I go back, I will get a Harley.... I mean who goes to the states to drive a Japanses bike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭paddymee

That said, when I go back, I will get a Harley.... I mean who goes to the states to drive a Japanses bike?

Me. CBR 600 and CR 125.

And lots of people in San Francisco.

Paddy

• Advertisement
Advertisement