Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music For 18 B.Day

Options
  • 14-08-2002 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Ok i posted something like this on the 'After Hours' Board a while ago and got a few replies, But need a few more.

What i am looking for is songs for someone's 18th B.Day her name is Sarah.

What i have got so far is

Thin Lizzy - Sarah
    The Vandels - Girls Turn 18 Everyday
    Brian Adams - 18 'till i die
    The Beatles - Happy Brithday
    Frank Sanatra - Happy B.Day
    Bob Dylan - Sara (Sounds like Sarah:rolleyes: )

Think thats all.
    Anyone got any more

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
    AC/DC - Have A Drink On Me
    Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls (I just wwould love to see her reaction if she was told that this song was dedicated to her:D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

How could you forget "I'm Eighteen" by Alice Cooper? Great track!

Also, "Happy Birthday" by Altered Images and the song that Bart Simpson and Michael Jackson wrote for Lisa's birthday (it's on "Songs in the Key of Springfield").

And "Shine On" by the House of Love has that "So young/ just 18" line in it (okay, clutching at straws here).

There's a Ween song called Sarah too, but it's not exactly a foot-stomping party choon. You might want to track it down for her and stick it on a tape though, as it's quite byootiful. (Ween in rare non-demented mode)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

18 & Life - Skid Row

*teehee*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

stick to one "sarah" song and one "happy birthday" song.. otherwise it'll get annoying very very quickly.
    find out the general music her and her friends are into and play that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

stick to one "sarah" song and one "happy birthday" song.. otherwise it'll get annoying very very quickly.

Yeah I am making a CD in addition to her Gift, and getting the DJ to play a couple of songs then giving her the CD
    18 & Life - Skid Row

Never heard of it but i guess by the teehee I shouldn't get it :rolleyes:

How could you forget "I'm Eighteen" by Alice Cooper? Great track!

I don't know it but i shall get it a stick it on (if it's good):)
    And "Shine On" by the House of Love has that "So young/ just 18" line in it (okay, clutching at straws here).

I've been doin' that getting Songs, I even was just goin' to get moby's new Album '18' :p
    There's a Ween song called Sarah too, but it's not exactly a foot-stomping party choon. You might want to track it down for her and stick it on a tape though, as it's quite byootiful. (Ween in rare non-demented mode)

I'll get it
    [Edit] Just got it, Very good song [Edit]
    Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle
    AC/DC - Have A Drink On Me
    I Might put them on at the end of the CD :D
    Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls (I just wwould love to see her reaction if she was told that this song was dedicated to her)

Have you ever seen the Film Clock Work Orange? The Voilence would be worse if i put that song on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement