Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beckham's got a tiddler..... :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Dave - You have way too much time on your hands :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Of course it aint the biggest-its still growing due to the fact hes still in puberty.Think about it-that time he tried growing a beard it reached the about the length my facial hair was when i was 13.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by TmB
    Accurate or rubbish ?? :)

Accurate... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

This is the saddest thing ever....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭TetsuoHashimoto

I couldn't be bothered clicking on this link, besides most of the links on boards,ie never work and I don't give a f*ck about David Beckham. Knowing this worthless trivia and gossip won't benefit my career, lifestyle or knowledge. It's just British Tabloid gossip that I don't want to read.

But...

About the Irish in General.

All I've got to say is that Irish people have absolutely NO culture whatsoever. They're a bunch of Shams or British wanabees.

I've been to many places, I went to NewZealand and Canada to work and learn the English langauge, and I must say those countries are really nice places.
    I never heard of Corination Street, Dream Team, Liverpool Leed United, the Sun newspaper or Brit Pop until I came to Ireland. Ireland is so immersed in British culture it's amazing and pathetic.
    Who gives a f*ck about David Beckham.

However that said it's still a nicer country than England.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Originally posted by TetsuoHashimoto
    IAbout the Irish in General.

All I've got to say is that Irish people have absolutely NO culture whatsoever. They're a bunch of Shams or British wanabees.

I've been to many places, I went to NewZealand and Canada to work and learn the English langauge, and I must say those countries are really nice places.
    I never heard of Corination Street, Dream Team, Liverpool Leed United, the Sun newspaper or Brit Pop until I came to Ireland. Ireland is so immersed in British culture it's amazing and pathetic.
    Who gives a f*ck about David Beckham.

However that said it's still a nicer country than England.

Ahh yes, New Zealand .. where the history comes from. If you are looking for culture though you may want to look in places other than .. daytime soap operas, Sky One, Sky Sports and tabloid newspapers.

If you claim you could find nothing else, well clearly you have been making a serious effort to discover more about the country you are visiting.

In any case, last I checked Ireland had no barriers in place for people wishing to leave the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

"All I've got to say is that Irish people have absolutely NO culture whatsoever. They're a bunch of Shams or British wanabees."

Leave the city you tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Tetusotohashimoto-**** off you twat.Right an analysis.Canadians are known as 51st staters,becuase of the fact they have pretty much the same culture as the states.They watch american tv,like american sport,listen to american bands etc etc.All theyre interests are american.
    I presume from your name that your Japanese.Ah yes,Japan.The country that loves its own culture so much is a place where baseball,soccer and,if his response at the last cup there are anything to go by,David Beckham,rule.
    WHAT A 24 CARAT PLONKER YOU REALLY ARE!
    So what if we watch british tv?Have you ever actually tried to watch the ****e on rte without wanting to leave the room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JarJar bink

Leave the City.

Forget about Beckem, the only Irish that worship him are Dubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Click the largest size to every question and you still only get an answer of 6.6 inches. You can work out how 'accurate' it is based on that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Brian Bennette

51 state??

Most Irish people wish they were part of the British Isles!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

We can't help it if your meaningless experience and judgements of Ireland based on what you've been exposed to while here have helped you to draw these spacers conclusions.
    Are you on medication or attending stress relief therapy/counselling of some form, if not, I suggest you try something.
    Ryanair are doing pretty cheap flights these days I hear, any truth to this?

While your at it, next time you visit a country you may want to pull your finger out of your ass and leave your cave to discover what lies beneath you loser.

Advertisement