Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Careerm Workshops

• 15-08-2002 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

as sent to me in a PM...

Career Workshops
    There are many threads on the WORK board that refer to CV, Cover Letter, Interview, Jobsites etc etc.

It may interest you that irelandHiring.com are running career workshops nationwide over the next few months which cover these issues. There are already a number of workshops fully booked in the Dublin area.

These workshops and presentations are FREE!

There is a facility charge of EURO 5.00 to cover the cost of meeting room.

It may be worth bringing this to the attention of your posters in some way...not sure if it breaches advertising rules so I have not posted it publically.

You can have a look at what they are offering at www.irelandHiring.com and decided.

Take care.

i presume the times and dates and places are to be found on www.irelandhiring.com?

if anyone goes to these can they give us a report abck so we can see what they are like. probably good feedback for the organisers as well.

Advertisement