Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a-ha vs soft cell

• 15-08-2002 10:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

im just interested to see who'd win this one, seeing as they're both playing on the same night. i'd have to say soft cell myself.

a-ha or soft cell 11 votes

a-ha
    0% 0 votes
    soft cell
    36% 4 votes
    yer time warped in the 80's. get out.
    63% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Well, I am going to a-ha. And I am not ashamed to be trapped in an 80's timewarp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

i am not going to either of them at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

That's no surprise, Mr JohnnyNoShow!!!

A-ha definitely. I want to see if the years have been kind to Morten Harket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

hmm...I don't know many songs by either band but I'd like to check them both out anyway...I'd have to say I prefer Tainted Love over Take on Me tho...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

When and where are SoftCell playing?

C.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i think its the olympia. i dont know the date, but its the same night as a-ha, who r playing in the point, so look up mcd (i presume its mcd promoting it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Originally posted by Silverfish
    A-ha definitely. I want to see if the years have been kind to Morten Harket.

Saw him interviewed on TV recently, he has definitely aged well. The other two haven't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

A-ha for sure, i have no problems admitting thatthey were my early teen band sure beats the hell out of bros .

They're an album band and often their best stuff was never released as a single

Thead

Advertisement