Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a-ha or soft cell

Options
  • 15-08-2002 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

this is on the gigs board too, wasnt sure where its get more views! just wondering what people would pick, coz i'd go for soft cell, but a lot of people seem to want to go to a-ha. who do u pick?

a-ha or soft cell 6 votes

a-ha
    0% 0 votes
    soft cell
    66% 4 votes
    yer time warped in the 80's. get out.
    33% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is the choice a bit like deciding between a bungalow and marshmallow? They should at least be on the same musical
    planet methinks...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

well the choice come about because they are both playing a concert on the same night and i was just wondering who most people would be more interested in seeing. i'd like to go see both, ive heard a-ha's latest stuff is supposed to be great, but as i said, it'd have to be soft cell. i know a-ha are playing in the point and i think soft cell are playing in the olympia, or else the ambassador.

i wonder will a-ha be able to sell out the point, basically on one song. i know i generalising, but i reckon most people will only have heard take on me, although i have spoken to a few die hard fans on the phantom message board!!

Advertisement