Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Daewoo Lanos Manual

Options
  • 15-08-2002 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i could buy a '99 Daewoo Lanos 1.4 SE manual?? Preferably online?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Any Daewoo dealer would be able to get that for you.

Alternatively the Haynes range of car manuals are evry thorough and available through the likes of motor stores..or possibly through Amazon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Good nite last night Merc?
    Take it you didn't get anyone out to the rb, :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

PM sent. thanks Merc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I was gona go to mono, had free passes.
    but mark mc cabe was playing there I think :rolleyes:
    Did you get any tight 17 year olds? :)
    Lotsa burds outa my class went there, ****in hell some of them looked stunnin when they have 3inch of makeup on and outa their uniform.
    Yea, thanks for that txt also :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt

Marko had no issues operating my wallet for me though.

125 euro less in my account now.

lol, so i guess you were right in saying that you'll proberly blow around 100 euro last night :)
    And its only Wednesday!!

Advertisement