Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marathon Man

Options
  • 15-08-2002 2:27pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husbands car pull up. "hurry! jump out the window. my husbands home early!" her lover said, It's raining, I cant jump out the window!" the woman said, "if my husband catches ushe'll kill us both!" So, her lover grabbed his clothes, jumped out the window and started running. As he ran down the street in the pouring rain, he discovered he had run right into the middle of the towns annual marathon. So he started running alongside the others. Being naked with his clothes under his arm, he tried to "blend in" as bst he could. After awhile, a small group of runners who had been studying him jogged closer. "do you always run in the nude?" one asked. "oh yes, he replied. It feels so wonderful having the air blow over your skin while running. Another runner asked, Do you always run with your clothes under your arm?"
    The lover said, "oh yes. That way I can get dressed at the end of the run and get in my car to go home." Then a third runner queried, "do you always wear a condom when you run?"
    The lover replied, "only when it's raining!"

Comments

Advertisement