Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who is from louth?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Louth Man

i'm from dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

From Ardee myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 charming6969

i m from jonesboro thats near louth isnt it lol? any way i m out here in germany ,been here a long time ,, if yu wish give me a shout see ya

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

im from dundalk!well kinda i live on the jonesboro road near faughart!!i love dundalk and u do get ur bad eggs in the estates ur rite!!jus stay away from dodgy lookin characters!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Guv

I am from the snobby part of Dundalk! But i am not a snob! Lived there for 18 years. lived in Dromiskin before that! Isn't Dundalk just great ............ NOT! It needs a few decent niteclubs and a good few more decent bars, and the shops, ah don't get me started..........

Xxxx
    Where is the 'snobby' part is it places like Carrick Rd or other roads near the cop shop and train station?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 PoppyG

I do live in louth some of the year and am surprised to see so many of yous on here! Ardee rules, i love the people and how they look at the not so local people, its great, i feel like such a novelty! indigo and the shambles are a laugh, only if because i laugh a lot of the guys and love a few others!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Yeah Indigo is the place to be :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

yeah... ^^ what they said (:rolleyes:) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

I'm from dundalk oddly enough!

• Advertisement

So what is everyone in ardee doing for new year? is there anything going on in indigo or somewhere for the not so old, 18ish

Im editing this post , as it slipped past me the first time. I am banning the user as it personal abuse to the character mentioned

Sarge

What kinda ****er would do something like that? Must have been some heck of an experience! Yeah might just go to the shambles if its not sold out - ill go cause i like a guy who hangs out there but not for the pervy men that hang about and check out girls young enough to be their grandchildren x x x

Im editing this post , as it slipped past me the first time. I am banning the user as it personal abuse to the character mentioned

Sarge

hmm maybe i shoudnt mention his name, hes kinda known, but hes hot and odd, maybe ill private message it to you! Wil look out for this guy, or is it a man? is he famous for perving? many girls have told me about these infamous pervs

Sarge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CmX

I'm from louth village homies.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Don't you mean loud village?

no,its LOUUUUUUUUID!village,hai....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 luckyluce

Hey, just came across this site, im from meath, very near to louth though! was just wondering what peoples opinion on churchtown is....might go down there, heard theres a gd craic but was just wondering if it was worth it

• Advertisement

I dont know it very well myself but many of my friends when i mention it, screw up there face and say its a hole and quite scary as its clique, they even have seats for the regulars, but the people that hang out there do say that its such a laugh and you can drink there all night which is bound to stir up some laughs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Churchtown? Is that just one pub?

its like a cross road, not sure how many pubs, 1 or 2, but thats the atmosphere at the bog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 luckyluce

hmm right...we went to churchtown (one pub in the middle of nothing) and it was ****e, it took forever to get to it cause no one knew where it was and then when we went it was really clanish! i can see what some people mean about the craic but thats only really if you know someone there, or so im assuming cause people were laughing away but we hardly could, but its male dominated so we checked out alot of people although would go no further incase they bit our heads off, stayed for about an hour as the bar lady was kinda cold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CmX

Why do you town folk(Dundalk only, as ardee isnt a proper town) mock me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

CmX wrote:

Explain before i ban you !

CmX wrote:

Why where in louth are you from? and excuse me Ardee is a proper town and not so wee a one anymore x x x

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Looking at his location, Louth Village I'd say.

oh yeah i didnt see that, blindness must be a new effect of excessive smoking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭mise_me_fein_V2

What a silly name for someone from Louth Village.

Clanish? I'd say some people just aren't good at having the craic.

Maybe you should watch celebrity big brother instead of going out to the pub.

Advertisement