Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Student Offer

Options
  • 15-08-2002 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

Can't say I like the 'loyalty' aspect of the offer & in my opinion, the C45 is a terrible phone.
    Vodafone Team up with AIB to Deliver a Valuable Offer to Students

Vodafone will be running an exclusive mobile student offer with AIB this Autumn commencing August 19 and running to November 15, 2002.

The offer consists of two options. A Siemens C45 handset for €99 with €100 call credit. The call credit is broken down as follows; €10 preloaded in the pack, €50 upon registration via "My Vodafone" and the final €40 will be given over the following 6 months based on set usage and loyalty criteria. The handset will be available in both first time connection and upgrade packs. The offer will be redeemable through Carphone Warehouse only.

The second option is a call credit offer to exisiting customers that do not want a new handset, the customer will be given €50 free call credit over 6 months based on usage and loyalty criteria.

To avail of the offer students must open a new Student Plus account with AIB where they will be given vouchers detailing the Vodafone Offer.

Advertisement