Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants

Options
  • 15-08-2002 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

anyone know anything about them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Go to www.irlgov.ie and search for grants.

You have to ring your local county council offices and they'll send out all the info/forms.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I am assuming that you'd start applying for them now?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'd guess you'd want to finish applying for them around now. Limerick Corpo usually sets the end of the second week in August as closing date - so at a guess it was yesterday. Other places are probably similar.

Grr i just have the damn forms filled out, i'm hoping they accept them late . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by RASKOLNIKOV
    Grr i just have the damn forms filled out, i'm hoping they accept them late . . .
    you can apply at anytime, u get money back for any payments uv missed during the year! :)

• Advertisement

Spectre said that there was a closing date though?

I wish i had listened when my friend was telling me about getting a grant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

the end of august is the official closing date, they dont have to accept it after that, but they usually do, better to make sure though

Advertisement