Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I will not celebrate meaningless milestones

Options
  • 15-08-2002 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

If anyone's interested, it's been 20 days since the 20-day long Session 2 ended this year. Whoop dee doo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

wow, how utterly pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Thanks, that was the purpose of the "whoop dee doo".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

but i increase my post count everyt time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

yay! pointless yet so beautifully so!
    you have my congratulations!

also... it's been exactly a week since i came home... well... it's almost a week since i first went to bed in ireland upon coming home <just 1 more hour>

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

ed you rock!!!! :P keep up the good work :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Whooop wooop wooop wooop woop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Great, everybody, you've taken pointless posting as art and turned it into a business. You should all be ashamed of yourselves, especially Jean. Why? Because she's Jean, and it's a good opportunity for her to feel shame. So there.

Woop woop woop woop woop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

today (17th of august) marks one month since my life became confused and less... boring. nice to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 domhn@ll

God Ed, this is such a LoonCrazyDamnStraightFineGood post.
    Has it really been twenty days already?
    whoop!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

YAAAY ED!! i love ed. what was...my anti-something...family dude? i wasn't wherever i thought i'd be...but then that was a different story. they saw my feeble flailings and they said "fine, be that way" so i was, and then the carrot told me to leave home. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! or so it would seem.... ooh look at the colours....they drained all meaning from my life...god i'm lonely. :(
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement