Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with geforce/motherboard

• 15-08-2002 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

Please can you tell me if I am going to have any problems if with a vision Tek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti4200 TV/DVI 128 MB AGP with a Ga-7ZMMH (VIA KM133 AGPSET) using a AMD athlon 1.4.
    I ma planning to buy the Vision Tek Geforce4 card in america for $215 is this a good car & a good price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Take a look at the stickeys at the top of this page.

also check the manufactors sites to see if they say anything about problems with that chipset and the Geforce4's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Robert
    Please can you tell me if I am going to have any problems if with a vision Tek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti4200 TV/DVI 128 MB AGP with a Ga-7ZMMH (VIA KM133 AGPSET) using a AMD athlon 1.4.
    I ma planning to buy the Vision Tek Geforce4 card in america for $215 is this a good car & a good price.
    Komplett Have a GeForce 4 Ti 4200 for €205 inc vat.

[edit]That's the 64mb version, but the difference between the 128/64 isnt massive.[/edit]
    [edit][edit]If your going to be in the US, check out www.newegg.com, ALBATRON GeForce 4 TI4200P (NVIDIA GeForce4 TI4200 GPU), 128MB DDR, DVI+VGA TV-Out. = $150.00[/edit][/edit]

Advertisement