Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantasm + misc. meanderings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Leona

Gaston! I have your belt... still attached to forementioned skirt. Its actually had another outting since that night :-)
    Of course I'll return it! I'll give it to Pete next time he's djing, ok? Or maybe.. send me an email to charlottesometimes@handbag.com and we'll exchange phone numbers and then we can meet up or something.

And hey, **WHO** is this whiny little bitch moaning on about Pete speaking a tad severly to him??? "Snookums! Did the nasty man hurt your ickle feelings....?"

Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeah i wanna belt that can whip clothes off at 50 paces that would be cool....................

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Threefour....

Its Miss Perfect, not Mr Perfect......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

No, Silverfish, i'll think you'll find it's Mr Perfect And what a find he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

oh my goooooooooooodness
    hello leona, hope yer well! maybe we'll see u at this bbq thing they keep hinting at but which will probably not go ahead unless sandi does actually let us use her back garden.

also, i want you all to see what kurdt said to me about having 20 new emails when i checked my a/c next time. it was in fact 51, and 45 of those were from a slagging match him and johnnynolegs had. and i cant even give out to him coz he's at bloody leeds. with sandi. grrrrr!

and threefour.....was that link supposed to go somewhere? it didnt!

• Advertisement

hehehehe u r rite it was all his fault i did nothing nothin i tells ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gaston

if people what my back garden i've no problem to have bbq, but the only condition is that if i buy the meat , there will be a cover charge per person...about €4.00 per person (i dont think its that much ), as last week i invited my friends to a BBQ and nobody gave me or offered any money , and i was to shy to ask thus my pocket was left with a burning hole after it. I provided all the meat (steak, hamburgers, and sausages) and fuel, and they must have thought it grew on trees...

The other option is that everybody brings their own!

By the way if we go ahead with a bbq in me gaf, my backgarden can't fit more than 12-17 people, its really more a back yard, so let's plan it then...
    :D

whats alll this

search , profile, buddy , pm and stuff that s at the bottomn of the message? what are they for?

by the way i saw something cool the night before last... i was walking along s.c.r and i saw a cute Fox...no, not the two legged kind but the four legged! I was very surprised... and it walked just about 5 metres away pass me! It was near teh POD, actually at the juntion of SCR and the end of teh road that passes in front of the national concert hall.

hey if we r gonna have this BBQ we better do it soon.............

gaston, they're buttons u press (how DID u get onto the internet in the first place, ;)?) to enable u to: get a profile of the user who's post it is (the profile button) private message the user, i dont know what search does will investigate and edit this post in a minute, and the buddy button is to add that person to ur buddy list. hit the user cp button to check ur pm's and buddy list, etc

right the search button is for searching for the last few posts by the same user. so now u know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Well done Drowner, you should do tech support for a living :p

If you're interested in working for an evil global corporation I can put in a good word.

hey no way i am gonna poach her you leave her alone gerk

I'd fight you to thee death for her but I have to stay in my job 6 months to collect the bonus for bringing in a newbie, and since I'm leaving in Nov there is feck all point ...

... So she's all yours Johnny ... unless she CHOOSES otherwise :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

Well that was an amusing read - I have been listening to phantom for a long time but have only been to phantasm once, can never convince mates to go:mad: ... They're scared of men with long hair I think, but anyway... I had a really good time when I went to phantasm and sinister pete is a class DJ. Gonna try and get back more often... :)

interesting
    2 men fighting over my skills
    the likes if this will probably never ever be seen again. methinks i should email this page to all my friends

fisty, dont say stuff like that here or we will force u to ahng around with us, weve made so many phantom 'friends' that way

yes we were fighting and hurrah for me because i won hooray so now i shall claim my prize!!!!!!

so what is happening with this BBQ then come on people we have to plan plan plan

yes Drowner, two men fighting over your BIG skills...whoa!give one each!your skills are truly good assets...;)

thank you for letting me know what these thingies at teh bottom of the message thing are, i am not that computer orientated...i can use photoshop, paint shop pro, autocad, 3d studio max , etc but i can't for the life of me use excel, word and other things like it!
    About the bbq let's hurry up and get a consensus going. I propose whe go knacker drinking in the park and someone brings a bbq so each one brings their own , or what the hell just sambos! A bbq after all is just an excuse to have a few brews out in the sun. Another possibility is Bull Island, but it might be too cold at this time of the year...

Silverfish...thanks for the ignition/deflagration-detonators bomb equipment disgised as a small Nokia phone...i shall use my skills as a basque terrorist kindly supplied by www.weirdpier.com .I AM CORNOLIO! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNG HOLE! FFFFFFFFFFFIREEEE , FFFFFIREEEEEEEE! HE , HE , HE, HE , HE , HE .....:p
    let's say whe have a few drinks sometime at the end of this week? people propose days! If people what a real bbq , my backyard offer still stands...! Gerk i think we need your organisational skills for this bbq...

I clycled from Pennyhill Pub in Lucan to Heuston Station in 26 mins...Can anybody beat that...?

ah you pm is making a lot more sense now gaston
    when he was talking about my big skills....well he was talking about my skills that have been in competition with sandi's.....*those* skills
    and somebody already owns the left one so you'll have to fight over the right one ;) *lol*

lets have a picnic!!!!!

yeah we could arrange a picnin that would be quite cool methinks.............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'm back! Leeds was fvckin' excellent.
    We can use my back garden for the bbq if u like, whatever, but it'd be better picking somewhere where we can all find without too much difficulty.

Johnnynolegs...what's a picnin?
    Drowner...there was never really any competition between our chests. You win hands down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

me like meat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

uh what?
    don't talk about what?
    I'm confundled.
    :confused:

BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandi: a picnin is schminglish sandi so u should know what it means.........and i still think the competition is on with the assets

Originally posted by johnnynolegs
    BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandi: a picnin is schminglish sandi so u should know what it means.........and i still think the competition is on with the assets

Yes, it can't be a real competition unless there are proper judges and a proper set of criteria for the judges to measure ..

...such as pertness, firmness, texture, direction (you know what I mean, due south is REALLLY BAAAD) as well as the usual size, weight, volume etc.

I also think we should open the competition to any other qualified individuals interested (I'll have to decide if they are qualified of course ;) )

Its a tough job but I would be willing to my years of experience and my quanTITive skills to work. :D
    What about u johnny?

We could hold them, er I mean it at the BBQ!

About the BBQ .. I think we should get the official Phantom peoples involved and do it bigscale .. with some bands, caterers and a drinks promotion ... I'll probably post a proposal or even mail it to phantom today if I get time.

Originally posted by fisty
    Well that was an amusing read - I have been listening to phantom for a long time but have only been to phantasm once, can never convince mates to go:mad: ... They're scared of men with long hair I think, but anyway... I had a really good time when I went to phantasm and sinister pete is a class DJ. Gonna try and get back more often... :)

HA HA AHAHAHAHAHA

Fisty you should introduce theem to me, I have shoulder length hair and I'm the LEAST scary person on thee planet.

yes gerk i would love to judge this with u and i have already offered to do this rite from the start.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Went to phantasim on thursday was pretty good apart from when some muppet knocked my friends contact out and we had to leave early about 2.30 what time does it usually go on till

it doesn't go on much longer than that so u have no need to worry..............

• Advertisement

excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me sandi, i think you'll find you were witholding evidense from the competition, so the jury's still out!

so...is anyone going to otranome tonight? although, i really should go home and go to bed coz ive got a sore throat

Advertisement