Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantasm + misc. meanderings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

this is true rosemary u have hit the nail on the head well done so next competition there shall be no holding back on any evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i cannot believe me dad
    i work with him during the day, and he took loads of people out to lunch for some big clienty meeting thing, so i jokingly yelled after him 'bring me back a roast potato', jokingly feeling left out

he's just after walking in the door with a big tinfoil package full of roast potatoes (well...4)!!!!!
    mmmm they're still hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Ahh that was nice of him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i think he was doing it to be funny, not to be nice, hehe

damn it i want some roast potatoes mmmmmmmmmmmmm roast potato

hey we could have roast potatoes at our BBQ if we wanted!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

yeah big dirty potato with big dirty tinfoil around it on the big dirty bbq.
    then put a big dirty load of butter and chopped spring onions on it and its a big ole dirty muther.
    yum, droool.

i got home after work yesterday and had 4 potatoes scrummy yummy in my tummy tummy

hey fisty i don't wanna eat dirty food why not clean food???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gaston

Oi! people where have you lot gone?
    no comments on da page for ages!!!
    anyway here's me night...went to TBMC for the Phutloose gig only ot find out it had been cancelled...got pissed of and f* off to the porter house, where i proceeded to listen to this very good guitaristr that unfortunatelly hasn't got a clue about music, but his fingertwork was rather good and fast...he surelyknows how to improvise.
    anyway to remedy last nite tonite i'm going to the bellrays, so maybe i will see a few of you there? I might go alone, as Damo and alan i think are not that much into it...i'll see if i can brainwash them in less than 5 hours that are left for it.If not i think i will be the guy at the corner looking aout of place...just stop by and say hello!
    p.s-Pete Reed i still owe you a pint, but some little birdy told me that you don't drink!!! are you not Irish or wha?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm really bored at the mo' ! just thought id let ye know!
    Was drinkin last nite with some m8s then went out on my road and played with my little brother's scooter. That was funny for about 5 minutes then we played GTA 3 for a while i rock at that game!! It helps when u know the cheats! i kicked the boyz asses at Gran Turismo aswell!

Hope everyone is well haven't posted in a while!

Bye!

A.M
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

to be perfectly hnest Mr sinister pete seems to have a better music taste than phantom itself.

the only night i've ever enjoyed phantasm is when he was on oe time.. and i'ma grumpy prick.

personally i love walking up and requesting ridiculous songs nobody is gonna play....just for a laugh...

if you don't want to hear what is being played don't goto phantasm or DJ yourself

Yes you are grumpy! and shauna possibly is retarded! but i didnt say that im just grumpy too! Raaaa!
    :p

i think this board is gone a bit quiet...where's everybody else?
    silverfish i'm back from waterford...i'll call you soon!

I'm here!! hehe but thats only coz i hav nothin else to do im gettin in the practice before i start college! i know that aint really funny but im hungry (as usual) and therefore my mind is really on the stirring and cookin noises resonating from the kitchen.... Mmmmm smells spicey......
    I am undecided about whether or not to go to the gigsmart thingie tomoro or go help out at the junior cert no name club disco in the GAA up in Confey......
    I cant think on an empty stomach.....
    I shall go eat and then come back and let ye know what i decide....
    i should probably also consider renewing my prescription for the medication i had been taking....

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!
    :p:p:p:p

i bet you you cant beat me...
    my nickname between my flatmates is 4 stomacs as i eat loads!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lil'MissGiggles

this is rediculous!
    Amz i bet ur fat as well as blonde!!!!

I dont know Gaston....i bet i could be a strong contender!
    Id be willing to compefrte iin a battle of the bellies! once i get free food out of it!

mmmmmmm food....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Lil' MissGiggles

Are you still here? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lil'MissGiggles

Why Short stuff whats u problem? this is a public forum and just because u mite not like sum1 to bring ur realitiies crashing down on u you feel u hav to criticise me for expressing my honest opinions! R u stickin up for Amz for any particular reason or is it just coz she's a fat "blonde"

Anyway......
    It's 20 to 3 in the am and im watchin JAG on the smelly
    Mmmmm.....navy men........
    Third Watch is gonna be on soon so....
    Mmmmm......Police mans and Firemans.....

• Advertisement

that is funny cos Amz is completely not fat at all.........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Originally posted by Lil'MissGiggles
    just because u mite not like sum1 to bring ur realitiies crashing down on u you feel u hav to criticise me for expressing my honest opinions!

LOL. :D I would have hit the ignore button on you ages ago, if it weren't for you being so damn funny! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Ha! Ha! That was very nearly turning bitchy!!!!!

hehehe! im highly amused ....thanks guys for yer help but lil miss whosey-whatsit is not worth botherin with methinks!

Im not fat just big boned........

:p:p:p

CAT FIGHT!!! CAT FIGHT!!!!

:D U'd luv that wouldnt u? I'd consider it if i could turn it into a money makin operation but otherwise i think ill just be entertained by lil'missgiggles.....

Leave it with me...there could be alot of money to be made,if we play our cards right!!!! We might even end up in the National Stadium at some stage!!!!

Looks like that could be a problem Tom but i'm sure i'll figure somethin out!

Does any1 hav a back garden, garage, shed, outdoor toilet or stadium which we could borrow for the "heavyweight" (hehe) foxy boxing match of the year?

Applications in writing please to my PM inbox

lets see some!!!
    teh colesseum seems like teh ideal place...if not whelans shall do.

• Advertisement

yeah whelans sounds good..........

we could hook up with MCD and sort something out get some mud in and osme bikinis and well it is fairly obvious after that isn't it

Advertisement