Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantasm + misc. meanderings

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

At least 200 posts now where's my medal?
    whent back to colledge on monday only to find out that the internet access is now restricted and this site is one of the baned ones there goes hours spent on the net at the colledge's expence miserable gits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

wow that sounds bad derek man u must be bummed.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I know i pay 712euro(altough the goverment get some) a year for non tuition fee which i assume would include internet its a complete if i want to view any site's which are banned which inclue any discousion bords i have to write a letter to the department head what a joke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gaston

a 200% increase on the capitation fee.
    its a disgrace...no wonder the rich get richer and teh poor poorer.
    teh system provides teh rich a tax hole and teh poor a poop hole. Students should get rent allowance, specially in dub...
    its not fair we pay bin tax of our landlords too...feck it!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

i would be delighted to turn this "event" into a maximum publicity maximum money venture! How does one get MCD on board with such a thing? What ideas had you for the layout of the "Pit of Death" as it has become affectionately termed, mud is definitely a possibility but there must be strict quality control guidelines followed in relation to its dispersal within the walls of the "Pit of Death" And as for wearin' a bikini is concerned..... i dunno if the world is ready to see me in one of them just yet.... but if it is a thing that comfort and the ability to destroy completely my opponent (lil'missGiggles) would benefit by my wearing one then im sure it can be considered. Although in that case a permission slip will hav to be completed and signed by a parent/guardian to be accompanied by a recent medical cert to confirm that the audience member does not suffer from any heart conditions or mental affliction that may cause them to make sudden moves into the "Pit of Death"

I shall leave ye with that em...."pleasant" image....... :p

Have a nice day!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Right!! I have this sorted!!!
    Any Sunday in September......
    My back garden,Amz,lilmissgiggles(?????)a bouncy castle,and mud,lots and lots of mud.
    RULES..
    You must engage in at least one attempt at wrestling

Whoever falls out of the castle will be deemed disqualified,
    hence the girl remaining in the castle will be deemed Leinster Champion (until we take it on the road,where the All Ireland belt will be up for grabs).

Paying patrons are not permitted to enter the castle at any stage,even if you are annoyed at the result..

Refreshments will be supplied by the organisers( Mi Wadi and St. Bernard crisps)

ANY QUESTIONS??? NO.....GOOD.......
    LET THE BATTLES COMMENCE!!!!!!!!

Advertisement