Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning World Domination?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

That was posted a few month's ago, tis bloody hillarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Walls

It's pretty well thought out -

"Hi, my name is Frank Herschel. You probably remember me as Captain Electro.

From 1971 to 1978 I was the heavy-weight number one evil genius champion of the world. I held the UN hostage twice, and if it wasn't for those meddling kids I would have taken over the world not once or twice, but three times.

I've been retired for a number of years and now have an opportunity to pass on some hints on how you too can become an evil genius bent on taking over the world.

Over the coming weeks we'll go over everything: from the clothes you wear to your affected accent, and from blackmail strategies to the best way to use robots and orbiting death rays."

That, and the evil realtor - I'm adding the Volcanic island with Satellite Missile capabilities to the cart!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

was on before
    still a really good site
    love the META-EBOLA HAEMORRHAGIC VIRUS TYPE D

Advertisement