Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brando and Lender

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

ah now i c what u r doing fair enuff then annoy away my friend....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i had a great night thursday...i thought brando were excellent...and there was a decent amount of people there too...that was nice...the new guitarist was great...seemed to fit in well...and it looked as though the band thought so too (not like the guy in music city...what was that about?)...hmmmm...i also thought they looked much better when elton was on acoustic and new guy was on bass...dont hurt me sandi!!! i know you love his girating with the bass...

hey kurdt don't be stealing my thoughts anymore hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Leila

This is a general point brought up in Kurdts post and not Brando specific (although obviously it is relevant to them )

I dont know what it is but I just dont like it when bass players are the lead singers
    I know that is irrational but there you go
    Aesthetically there seems something wrong with it in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Leila ,
    You just thrive on controversy ....!! Just kidding , I kinda think similarly to ya on that , Bass players as front men is a little .......different and just doesn't look right....no offence to anyone least of all to Thin Lizzy!!

• Advertisement

leila u have hit the proverbial nail on the head it is the same with me i don't know why but i cannot deal with bass players as lead singers either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

hang on hang on hang on

was elton not playing the bass on thursday???????
    coz if so things are starting to make sense
    im so confused right now
    i was VERY VERY VERY in a lot of pain on thursday ;)

he didn't play the bass for one of the songs he played acoustic guitar and the new guy played bass instead..............

Advertisement