Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noah's second Ark !!

Options
  • 16-08-2002 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

After Noah built the Ark and survived the Great Flood, God appeared to him and asked him to build another Ark seven decks high. "Another Ark, my Lord? Am I to fill it with 2 of every creature again?". God replied "No, you will fill it with fish". "Ah", said Noah "a Multi-Storey Carp Ark"

What ??? That was good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

anyone remember the comumbian footballer who knocked them out by scoring an own goal in USA 94 ? well he was shot for less than this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

Unluqué Bastardo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I think my tool from the tool box woulda been blunt at this stage for the amount of beatings u deserve for these jokes :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

I think my tool from the tool box woulda been blunt at this stage for the amount of beatings u deserve for these jokes

i gotta golf club u can use if u want

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Awful
    but I liked it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Gotta say I liked it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Oh my god the state of that.

John

Advertisement