Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday: Can we ?

Options
  • 16-08-2002 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Just wondering but when Tuesday comes along are we expected to go out on the piss at all ? (Tuesday being first round of CAO)

Now obviously its a blantently obvious excuse to squeeze some cash outta the folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Our age group are expected to go out on the piss most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Yes but due to family and medical reasons I have been deadly limited this summer :(

What I'm really asking are clubs and the likes expecting a big crowd or are you better off going to the usual places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Somehow I doubt it. Although I could be mistaken. I haven't heard of any "CAO Offers Parties."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Well they just wouldnt say that cause it sounds so cruddy :D

Ok put it this way, when you got your results (If you have) Did you go out on first round night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

Dave you crafty butcher

So this is what u do all day in work

Tsk Tsk Tsk

You'll never be Fisherman of the Year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by damnyanks
    Just wondering but when Tuesday comes along are we expected to go out on the piss at all ?

Wether it's expected or not i'll be going out :) I've been out drinking every day for the last week or so

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I did :D Most of you are now either (a) college students or (b) young people working, so you're expected to go out most nights. Yes, clubs will be expecting a few more, but not nearly as much as last wednesday. Tomorrow will probably be like a Saturday night in some places :)

Advertisement