Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes Shops....

• 16-08-2002 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭

What do you think are the best mens clothes shops in Limerick? To be honest, I don't think there are many really good ones at all, and I usually end up going to Dublin to buy any decent clothes.....

Where do Limerick blokes shop for clothes ?? (I mean real clothes too -- anyone who suggests Sports 2000 or Lifestyle will get a slap!)

- Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

River Island do some pretty snazzy shirts.

Tony Connollys opposite Arthurs Quay do fairly upmarket stuff.

Adrenaline on Denmark St. is kind of cool aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

jeanswear, for amm well jeans!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Yeah apart from Tony Connollys, River Island and BT there is nothing else.

And whats really needed is a decent shoe shop. I find it very hard to find decent shoes for work and going out. Try to buy a pair whenever Im in Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

The damn best place to shop is in the mens section of brown thomas with a doubt high class at its very best baby and believe its always good to have a couple of 100 euro when going there. You also have the added bonus of walking thru the make up section and getting to see all the fine looking ladies. so then brown thomas in limerick is the best place to shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I love the stuff in BT, but its WAAAY overpriced.

- Dave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 darque

I don't believe it! A bunch o guys discussing of all things...shopping! I never thought I'd see the day! Well I guess you need clothes too but it's always been a common myth that men in general despise shopping - hell I'm a woman and it's not exactly my favourite passtime either!
    Oh God what has happened?!? A woman admitting that she doesn't ADORE shopping (lack of money main reason) and a bunch of guys openly discussing it! What is the world coming to?

Kidding! I think it's great that your all so open about your human need to shop, I mean I've had enough of all the stereotypical sh!te anyway so gud on ya! Sounds like you've all got pretty gud taste so far - see there is guys who give a sh!t ;)

;)

Student, Darque ??

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 darque

Yeah, why?

The "lack of money" comment ..... :)
    (I'm not slagging ..... I've been there too !!)

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gman_Limerick

Sign of the Times :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

TK to the Maxx, cheap as fcuk and good craic shopping there as you'll find some hillarious outfits. First time i went there lookin for gammy clothes for a fancy dress and ended up buying a lotta tasty clothes for a half nought, that i still wear.
    Downside is the queues for the cash register.

Advertisement