Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheetmusic ?

• 16-08-2002 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭

Wheres the best place to buy sheetmusic in town (dublin) ?

Also, anyone have any good websites for downloading music ?

www.virtualsheetmusic.com is cheap and great for classical pieces

Any others ? Preferably free !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Opus II is pretty good as far as i can remember.
    It used to be on george's street, just up a bit from waltons on the oppposite side of the street.
    They may have moved though, but i'm sure you could look them up in the yellow pages.

Killian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Jaicster

In town i'd try The waltons at the top of o conell street or georges street. But theres another music shop near Music Maker sorry i don't know the street name near that church thing too.

Online try www.mysongbook.com
    You need to DL a program called guitar Pro to read the files.
    But its free and more accurate that tab sites but not always exactly right.

The best way is to use tabs as a starting point and try and figure out the thing on your lonesome, its great when u achieve this even when your miles off!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Opus II are pretty good and will order anything in if you ask, waltons are okay, and thats about it, mc coullogh piggots <---wrong spelling are apparently another shop but i've only been there once

Advertisement