Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helter shelter

Options
  • 16-08-2002 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

went to the last helter shelter...the music's not bad but that DJ's a bit nice...mmmm who's he ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Which one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Starsky

the silverhaired fox with the cbgb's teeshirt.....does he drink in the george ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

;) I don't know who you are, Starsky, but I'm presuming you know Bren as well as I do and are well aware that he's a full-on red-blooded heterosexual.

If this is a genuine query then, em, noooooo, 'fraid not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

the plot thickens...see post from silent budgie........seems you have a fan club breno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

sorry meant polite budgie.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Polite Budgie

Remember the Chuckle Brothers sketch with the hotdog?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Withnail

I run Helter Shelter and I assure you Starsky that you are looking in the wrong place for your Hutch.
    All involed with the club are as straight as they come.

But don't let that put you off. This club is about the music. But if it should lead to other things, great!

Anyone else who has any personnel questions about our DJ's come along and ask them yourself. They won't bite.

No need to broadcast it.

Advertisement