Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why Was I Banned ?

• 16-08-2002 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Why was i banned ? I should'nt have been banned. Please unban Me, to all the people of boards.ie why was i banned ?

Regards I Am Very Sorry,

N.B I Am Very Sorry for whatever caused me to banned.

N.B I Am Very Sorry

I was Formely known as Culchie Boy

Regards I Am Very Sorry, A.K.A Culchie Boy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

For being a culchie???

[maybe it was the pretendin to b dev thing.]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

wolf boy cried who the ( no particular order )

You shall write a 12000 dissatation on why you should return to boards.ie.

Then maybe(just maybe) you shall allow to post again

**I seem to remember some nasty posts in the humour boards from yourself**

Well you get my vote to be back in, it seems that you where backed into a corner and where defending yourself the only way u know(spammer, muppertry).

i hope most of the users may allow you back in, and not just be sheep to what amp says.

i`m pretty liberal and i`m always keen to give someone a second chance, i`ll be flamed for this tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Watch this thread disapear before your VERY eyes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by I Am Very Sorry
    Why was i banned ? I should'nt have been banned. Please unban Me, to all the people of boards.ie why was i banned ?

Regards I Am Very Sorry,

N.B I Am Very Sorry for whatever caused me to banned.

N.B I Am Very Sorry

I was Formely known as Culchie Boy

Regards I Am Very Sorry, A.K.A Culchie Boy

I don't really think you're sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Maybe it's because you're EVIL

EVIL I TELL YOU

;)
    Originally posted by bazH
    i hope most of the users may allow you back in, and not just be sheep to what amp says.

Oh grow up would you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

because youre a cúnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Congrats for the ban. You're soon to get another one, I reckon. Perhaps you should send a bribe to the admins of food?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Because you are a muppet, and a troll, and you bring nothing of interest or benefit to this community to which, believe it or not, you have no god-given right to access.

I'm going to leave that account open for a few days to let you reply to this and then I'm going to close it. I think like Amp you arent sorry at all, I think you get off on this and I'm not going to feed your immature insecurities Mr O'Reilly.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Remember people....

Fire is the ultimate cleanser.

Hmmm....is there anyway to set fire to people through the internet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Hmmm....is there anyway to set fire to people through the internet?

you could use firewire

groan....

WORST JOKE EVER

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, or you could use my irc client called FIRE!
    :D

(whooooshhhh says the tumbleweed.....)

OK, I'll get me coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭TetsuoHashimoto

again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JarJar bink

Don't bother with the "Soo Sorry"

Many of the moderators lack the humour or intellegence to make this a decent community.

Do stop by from time to time,
    pi*ss people off and pester the moderators.

Send the Moderators Viruses, use Packet sniffers on the web site and leave the address of this board on as many hacker webistes as possible.

PS

I think a Poll should be conducted for the worst moderator in this community!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I demand to be nominated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

ill nominate u

i nominate gordon

for now other reason only that he demanded as such

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by JarJar bink
    Don't bother with the "Soo Sorry"

Many of the moderators lack the humour or intellegence to make this a decent community.

This from the person who thinks its cool and funny to pretend to take the persona of an already irritating character and proceed to make him even more irritating.

Heres a tip, you arent from Corsucant. Its just an idea, I'm just planting seeds here...

Do stop by from time to time,
    pi*ss people off and pester the moderators.

Send the Moderators Viruses, use Packet sniffers on the web site and leave the address of this board on as many hacker webistes as possible.

PS

I think a Poll should be conducted for the worst moderator in this community!!!

Wow, you are insightful, 19 posts and you know all this?

Hey, if you arent happy here you know what you can do.
    Or is Limerick *really* that boring.

DeVore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by DeVore
    Heres a tip, you arent from Corsucant. Its just an idea, I'm just planting seeds here...

At the risk of appearing something of a geek (which I suppose I am but not from watching too much Star Wars and knowing the name of Luke's dog), JarJar was from Naboo.

Glad Bogger_Boy is gone. Unfunny trolls should just be flayed anyway.

^what amp and WWM said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Go back to CTYI Jar Jar, Were j00 l33+ |-|@&gt;<0r skills will be appreciated more, by the other muppets who haven't a clue.

• Advertisement

Hey Giblet, he's not a CTYIer and no one on that board at least is as large a muppet as mister "Look at my cool name....i thought it up all by myself".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Well Im sorry to hear your mother had to pick yours, that much "bonding" is a bit unhealthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Hang on! At least just say that the newbie ctyiers are muppets alright? Cause... like... we do have fio!

And... yeah. Culchie_idiot or whatever you are. Die. Please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

:rolleyes:

CTYI is in the main part an isolated community, and yet I have read so many posts of people claiming muppets are from the CTYI forum, ffs like, get a clue before you throw around random accusations.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 I Am Very Sorry

Hi,
    Well i know i was a bit annoying to many people here, i also know i have no god given right to be here, But let me plead my case, i did give usefull info on the satelites thread, if i was banned for that stupid thread in satilite forum, i would not have posted tel. no's on the website if it was written down in a rules, up the top under the advert there is a User cp and a register link why not have a rule link for goodness sake so newbies like me would know whats wrong and whats right to post. Really and trully i do deserve another chance, hey if i mesbehaves again i could be banned for good and let that be it. if ye don't find it in yer hearts to forgive me. Can i at least keep my 54 posts i had acamulated as Culchie Boy.

I Can change and will change, if you unban me i will never post spam again. I Really And Trully Promise That.

Culchie Scout Honour . You can hold me to that, I swear.

P.s give me a second chance. (Please)

Regards I Am Very Sorry*

*The member formely know as Culchie Boy

I'll be good i promise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I Can change...

Saddam said that in SouthPark and look what the dirty lil bástard did in the end...tried to take ore the world.

Make examples for others.

Harsher sentences for parole violaters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

i think culchie boy has been reformed, that post of smacks of effort, so apologetic and polite with goals of retaining post count and a litlle bit of dignity of those posts....

he has said before that he is young & innocent, god knows IRC will change that...

and he's willing to work at it, creating a new account for the salvation of his old one.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 I Am Very Sorry

Hey,
    Thanks searrarD, am i am sorry for not apolgiseing sooner but here it goes. Am DeVore i am extremely sorry for pretending to be you in the chat room, Now since you banned me i have much greater respect for your authority, You are the overlord, who was i as a newbie with only 54 posts to try and rival you ! as i said before i am sorry and won't misbehave again, I apolgised in the chat room to all i insulted.

I am Sorry to every one i insulted

Hey if you could find it in your heart to unban me. i'll do any thing you want me to do. Hey man give me a second chance i have changed since the early days of acting the maggot.

Regards I Am Very Sorry* ,

* The member formely known as Culchie Boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by I Am Very Sorry

I am Sorry to every one i insulted

www.Boards.ie... now your reformed!!!

"If you have a rapist, axe murder or such in your family who you care about deeply, please do contact us as we can extend our help to you."

Telephone Devore on +666 (0)1 Spin Solutions

[SIZE=microscopic]Call will cost ya some[/SIZE=microscopic]

• Advertisement

so so *so* very not funny....*sigh*
    Locked.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

CB, I think a better education of IRC etiquette may be necessary on your part, but since you are sorry for any past misdeeds I am reenabling your account. You are a valuable member and I (and some others who have contacted me on your behalf) have found most of your posts (especially on the ICDG forums) quite useful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement