Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incriminating stuff!!

Options
  • 16-08-2002 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

The photos have been returned by the chemist and are now at this minute winging their way to the Phantom studios....
    I have held onto a number of them in case I need to bribe any of yas' in the near future!
    THIS INCLUDES YOU SINISTER PETE!!!!!
    IF YOU SEND OUT A T-SHIRT i SHALL POST SAID PHOTOS WITH NEGATIVES TO YOUR GOOD SELF.By registered post of course!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Dear Tom.

I will pay good money for any photo containing me, as the only photo ever taken of me was for my driving licence and my work id, and dammit, I want to keep it that way for the good of the country.

Silvaaaaaafishhhh da da daaaa dadadada daaaaaa

Ps what happened the banner? Did it get left in Whelans?
    We were going to ask about it last night but I don't think anyone did, we certainly didn't leave with it from what I can remember...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

There were a few nice photos in there,one with your goodself and sinister Pete!!!
    A photo any mother would be proud of to have framed and hanging from the sitting room wall!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

With Sinister Pete? Are you sure? Who do I make the cheque payable to to get all copies of horrendous photos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

I want the sum of 1,000,000 dollars deposited to
    a/c number
    Branch:
    Cayman Islands
    Under the name of John Smith
    Thank you

Advertisement