Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korn or Dillinger?

Options
  • 17-08-2002 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Korn and Dillinger Escape Plan are playing at close to the same time (in Dublin) and i was just wondering whos going to what?

i havent made up my mind yet but i do have my korn ticket.
    So if u convince me i may end up sellin my Korn ticket (any buyers?)

i havent heard any dillinger songs so maybe u guys could advise me on a good download/ album purchase, and i havent heard the new korn album either so i dont know if its bollox (if its anything like "Issues" its sure to be)

Who are you going to see? 11 votes

Korn! even tho support is by Puddle of Sh*t (i mean mudd)
    0% 0 votes
    Dillinger Escape Plan!
    54% 6 votes
    Both!
    45% 5 votes
    Niether! They both suck! (or lack of money)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

dillinger 0wn!
    after you get over the shock(and pick up the pieces of your teeth) their music is amazing.kinda trash/screamcore with jazz.
    i's recommend 43% burnt and the mullet burden ( http://mp3.com/dillingerescapeplan )check them out.and korn suck :p go to dillinger

Advertisement