Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voodoo5 5500

Options
  • 17-08-2002 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

I want to "tweak" a Voodoo5 5500

I will pay 50euro

PM me or Email me

ryohazuki@eircom.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

wanted board ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

you have one and want to tweak it?

just get powerstrip or a similar program that will allow you to tweak the card. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

I reckon the people who look at the HW tweaking forum are more likely to have hardware than people who look at the wanted forum so it makes for a better chance of getting the desired result.

ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

No, you are quite wrong. Most of the gear being sold on the for sale forum is in fact hardware. You will get more views on a thread in the wanted forum. Its just doubtful whether very many people have a v5500 to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

put the 50 quid toward a new card or buy an mx = you've been tweaked and will be happier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i would suggest you go to http://www.x3dfx.com/ and download the latest drivers for the OS you have. some new drivers have scrapped the old 3dfx tools which were a nuisance to the programmers of the new drivers. now they come with a tweaking utility which can also easily overclock the voodoo5 card to whatever you want.

if you dont have the card/case cooled properly, the card can just freeze and you will have to restart.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

The more forums I post in the quicker/ better chance I will get 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

And the more people you will annoy.

Advertisement