Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap removals in Dublin?

Options
  • 17-08-2002 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

I'm moving between two apartments and have a few things that won't fit in a car (computer desk, tv cabinet and a chest of drawers). Does anyone know a cheap removals agency in Dublin?

All this stuff would fit in a van, the desks can be dismantled, and I don't want to pay an arm and a leg to have some lorry come over and move these three items :)

I'm sure there's lots of people here that have been moving flats or houses, any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 banjaxed

I used http://www.advancetransport.ie/ and it only cost me EUR 40. Mind you I did have everything properly packed in cardboard boxes which cut down on breakages and faffing about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

cheers! that sounds like the way to do it. got myself some boxes and tape, will get the stuff packed before i ring them.

thanks!

Advertisement