Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bejayzuz

Options
  • 17-08-2002 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

IT werks, it finally werks... after nearly three years it actually werks for me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Alkaline Trio fscking rule dude! Alkaline Trio are brilliant! Finally, another Alkaline Trio fan! Hooray!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Hello Dead End Roadie, who are you? I WANT YOUR SOUL!!!

Pweeze?

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

FINE! I'll be the one to ask the inevitable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

ask what? dead end roadie=who? what's going on? where's my medication? not that medication, the *other* stuff....behind the cabinet on the left....no...yessss...that's the ticket......
    sHmep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

What "werks"?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Dead End Roadie

'Tis Eimhin here from sess 1 2000 sess 2 2001 sess 2 2002 and of course you could have me soul if only I hadn't already given it away in the fever of a sguar come down for a handful of pixie sticks and some shattered dreams. Alkaline Trio most certainly rule, indeed. And of course this very system of communication is what finally werks for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

who and a what now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Is she local?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

hiya eimhin!
    i miss you sweetie, despite your strange ass grabbing obsession!
    ham home from france now!
    good god their very french over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Dead End Roadie

Goddmmit I'm a he. I picked jessicas Rabbit as the logo cause it's in relation to somethin funny that happened in ctyi. Though i wasn't involved in it personally. I'm that big lanky fella that was handin out the lollypops to a select few people

• Advertisement
Advertisement