Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you Macdara?

Options
  • 17-08-2002 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Macdara we must hold urgent counsel. You must tell me by which alias do you and charlie go by. We will resume this later

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

And who my friend are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

I'm guessing thats you happy :)
    my aim is Rockgroin
    but right now I'm on the rought end of a ****ing brilliant lan game, of course it sucks that i couldnt make it to the reunion, but of so much stuff! w00t!!!
    I love you all so much! now I collapse into bed!

Ohhhh, it's Happy.

Yeh dirty whore yeh.

It's Bob here by the way, yeh whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

Macdara, bob, are you going to the reunion on the 26th? Can I have your MSN aliases?

My MSN alias is bob@orangerhino.net ... check http://contacts.ctyizens.com for Macdara's and add your own info aswell. And yeah, I'll be there on the 26th. Hooray! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

ailas. Heh. j00 are s00per spy!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Underscore

Teapot here. What time is the reunion on the 26th?

Teeapot, it's Happy/ Bathrobe Guy, I have no idea when its on, I'm just going to show up at midday and hope everyone else will be there. Whats your MSN thingy?

ill probably be in at 9 cuase i wont sleep.

Teapot! It's Bob / Randy Bastard. Hooray! God I love you man, we must consult.

• Advertisement

me too.

Why did the word "consult" in Bob's message worry me? And would somebody please tell me what time this reunion is on at?

Noon at the entrance to Stephen's Green, the park now, not the shopping establishment.

And we shall consult my friend, consult we shall.

Apologies, oh Bob of the ever changing sig, but I probably won't be there till around half one or two. But judging by the way everyone else in CTYI treats timekeeping, I should be one of the early ones.

It's not ever changing... it just changes sometimes when I have new and wonderful things to add. And puppy rocks, yay! Read your PMs Teapot.

Sorry about the 10-minute gap between replies, but I'm currently juggling three IE windows, outlook express and kazaa lite, AND trying to find my bloody PM folder. Just hang on a minute, ok?

But Matttttthhhhhheeeewwwwww, I want you know! Take me Teapot, TAKE ME NOW!

Ahem, sorry for the blatant homosexuality there. However, like you said in your note I am a randy basstard.

Ah yes, rampant homoeroticism, a feature no forum thread should be without, just like that joy of joys BROKEN LINKS!!!!! Because of my insatiable taste for knowledge which must be satisfied, I now ask the following question, who is Dukman. Bob which entrance to Stephens Green, I thought there was four, you know one for each side

The one right opposite the shopping centre...

Advertisement