Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might as well be a poll...Where are you?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

DaSilva wrote:
    I live in smelly Leixlip, anyone noticed how smelly the village has gotten? :E

haha a mate went backpacking across europe and when he came back he was showing us pictures and whatnot. anyway there was pictures of venice so we were asking whats it like... he thought for a few seconds, then says "it smells like leixlip!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Leixlip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

"In Leixlip the most exciting thing that happens is picking grass...unless you find a twig to peel".

I hate leixlip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

ah but it has the ozone :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Kali wrote:
    somehow i have a feeling the vast majority of kildare ppl on these boards are located in either maynooth, celbridge or leixlip.
    so own up :)

(i'm from celbridge.. but lived in leixlip for 6 years)

24....I wonder why that is???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Maynooth (obviously) :D Lovely wee place it is too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Hmm I wonder who won between Celbridge, Kilcock, Maynooth & Leixlip ... it would have to be Leixlip going by the population I guess.

I'm Maynooth also.

Advertisement