Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plcs

Options
  • 18-08-2002 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I am wondering is any one doing a PlC .I am nearly have to do it as I have to do maths again any how I appiled to Galway Community College and I was wondering what are the means of transport to this as it is a fair bit out ? Also I dont know anyone doin a PLC right now but I have appiled for the web design in this and I a wondering what is a PLC like and what hours can I expect to go to GCC as I would to get a job ? I appiled yesterday on the net how long does it take for them to notify me ?Sorry for all the questions!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Try the gti m8 although their webby is down atm but give em a buzz fairly sure you can do a course while repeating maths plus its in town

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

Cheers mate !!! Ill apply now online and see if get anything.You know how long it takes for them to reply telling me if i got the place or not?

Advertisement