Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Broadband

• 18-08-2002 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys, I've taken up NTL's offer of a months trial on broadband. It stopped working afater about 3 days, I had to unplug it to get the computer to boot up normally. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Hi Tony,

I know you've posted this in the right forum here, but you'll probably get a better response in the Ireland OFFLine forum, as there are more people there.

HTH,

Glenn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Probably best would be the 'Nets / Comms' board. :)

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

While I guess it is on-topic for this board, Net Comms would also be good for this sort of technical query.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

Originally posted by Tony
    Hi Guys, I've taken up NTL's offer of a months trial on broadband. It stopped working afater about 3 days, I had to unplug it to get the computer to boot up normally. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

I got myself a free trial back in June. I did not have any problems with it at all. I loved it soooo much!

Just be careful, it is now August and they are still billing me for it. I've phoned up a million times saying that I dont want it and they still have not send anyone out to collect it (the modem). I just take away the cable modem prices from the final price on my bill.
    I have it unplugged and do not use it!

Enjoy it Tony its bliss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭corkey

Hi

What area of dublin did you get the trail

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Yeh I'd also like to know what area you got the trial in?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

Originally posted by Michael Collins
    Yeh I'd also like to know what area you got the trial in?

Thanks

Kingswood Hts in Tallaght to be exact.

A NTL rep phoned the gaff asking me did I want a free trial.
    Could could one say no!

Advertisement