Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premiership coverage

• 18-08-2002 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Whose Saturday evening Premiership show is better?

Premiership Coverage 9 votes

NET2
    0% 0 votes
    ITV
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Hahaha.....
    I prefer to watch the game on Saturday rather than enjoy the skimpy highlights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Network 2 wins if only 'cos its on at 7 pm not half-ten.

I noticed that Eamo is still away so Bill O'Herlihy was back which for me is a good thing, not mad keen on two ex-pros chewing
    the fat betwen themselves when its just Dumph and Giles.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

I prefered ITV's purely cos it was longer and showed more of the matches. I was kinda disappointed with the extra skimpy matches show by net2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i hate ITV's coverage with a passion. RTÉ isn't much better. i normally tend to watch Sky on Sunday mornings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Don't really like ITV there are too many add breaks and McCoist et al really get on my nerves and don't provide much in the way of analysis just guff. Even Des Lynam is getting irritating. A typical cringe worthy moment was watching Terry Venables be interviewed after Leeds beat Man City. You learnt a lot from us eh Terry? Ho Ho Ho. Jocularity. Fúcking cúnts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Of the 2 in the poll, i prefer ITV, cause the Network 2 commentators get on my wick!

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Sky on sunday morning for me,they actually seem to ahev a clue what they talking about.

kdja

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

ITV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Net 2 because its at 7pm but Goals on Sunday on Sky Sports is by far the best.

Advertisement