Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TVOUT from Gfx

Options
  • 18-08-2002 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

ok.,
    Got a gf2 mx w/ tv-out a while back and turns out i need it now.
    So...,, i went out and purchased a SVHS cable and a svhs to scart convertor to pug into the back of me telly.
    Went to put the Pc onto the telly and everything went wrong, didnt know waht to do..
    Any ideas for this type of connection - svhs to scart???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

There a few posts about this kind of thing that have been posted here over the last week, have a read of them, and if they are no good to you, post back here and some one will help out.

John

P.S. I'll post a solution when I have a chance, later tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

i have a adapter that pluges into the scart on the telly - it has room for s-vhs from the pc and phono cables for teh audio

last time i checked you can now buy a kit with the svideo/phono/adapter all in one pack, or have a look around somewhere like peats[/ur]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

ya, managed to get it working...
    Have the same adapter as you strata, and got it working. - it was just the regional settings werent set to PAL/I for UK., so thats why it was wrong..

but why does it not take up the full screen of the telly? -
    Not panning now, but resize it ??

Advertisement