Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl F*cking Clowns

Options
  • 18-08-2002 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

I could rip one of their Customer support agents to shreds right now :mad:

Here's the mail i sent them, which pretty much explains everything.
    I ordered your football ppv @1.40. Come 2 o’clock, there’s no sign of it. So I decide to give ye a call. NONE of your freephone numbers, or ANY of the numbers on your bill work. 11850 give me the number of your “head office”, and tell me dozens are calling with the same problem. I call the number, get bumped into a queue. I wait 35 minutes in the queue. I get dropped. Still no football. I call again, and wait for an operator. I wait another 10 minutes. Someone picks up, and then proceeds to answer another call, IGNORING MINE, and then hangs up. Meanwhile there is STILL no football, and none of your support seems to care.

Needless to say there is STILL no footie, and one very p*ssed off customer.

Please give me ONE reason why I shouldn’t just drop the service and change to sky? This of course is coupled with numerous other idiot blunders. I hope to god I’m not billed for this game…..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

have had similar problems for past 6 months.
    tried to get the account name changed. After 6 months of ppl saying it was done, the next bill would arrive and still the old name.

I also ordered digital and the techa rrived on time. He said he had to amplify the signal. I thought fine. 2 weeks later another tech returns (after a phone call) and says the same thing. he does however fix my dodgy connection slightly.

Another cpl weeks go by i ring again and after being on hold for 40 mins and having gone to at least 3 departments im told digital aint in my area at this time. tbh i screamed at her . Not the nicest thing to do but was so frustrated. Will ring again and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Shouldn't this be in one of the of ICDG boards?

Advertisement