Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion?

Options
  • 18-08-2002 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Is there a reunion on the 31st august? if so what time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

dunno, Im in school then.

Is everyone still up for the 26th? I need seeage. Otherwise ill just go in alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

The 26th and the 31st are both reunion days ... the 31st is a Saturday Garóg. Are you sure you're in school? And some of us are going in next Saturday aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 domhn@ll

Oh my HOOOOOLY God, it's Jean - how are ya darlin? Still homophobic?

i didn't bother looking up the day. So probably.

Yay!! Hooray! By the way, what time were you planning on going into town tomorrow Garóg -- I might be able to get the afternoon off.

• Advertisement

12. I must shower. Will return after playing Desire to Fire on my 6 string for several hours.

Nah, I won't be there. Sorry man, if y'all go up anywhere near the five lamps or north circular road, give me a ring and I'll pop out for a few minutes to see ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

*exasperated sigh* hi "donal" yes I am still homophobic....thanks for asking......hows aoife's body? oh wait, she gave it back to you silly girl. I still own your little fingers though..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

you're all crazy. i will be in london on the 26th if anyone cares... the 31st is good though. sure, i'll be tired and cranky what with the only getting back to dublin on friday night but what can you do? :rolleyes: mr. AlmightyArse, you damn well better come along, or so help me i'll feed your entrails to a deserving puppy. :D that is all.
    sHep :cool:

i'm back. With puffy hair. Which means SUPER puffy hair tomorrow. So dont laugh at me tomorriw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Ah, 'salright. My hiar's quite... well, it's got the whole kind of too puffy to stay behind my ears and so lashes out sometimes to attack my face thing going on for it.

well I just used gel for the first time in years9I think it a cardinal sin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Ack, gel's... alright. In moderation. If your hair's not too long.

Still, each to their own, eh? What what?

me hair's almost shoulder-length.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

wear a hat, oh people who worry about their hair....
    when will you ever learn?
    ;):p

Advertisement