Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Read

Options
  • 18-08-2002 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I just thought I'd like to take this oppurtunity to tell you I love you all(well, most of you). Even my constant whining has not gotten me shot yet. This is good. Love and Joy. Come into town tomorrow to see me. It'll be like a big Garóg returns celebration!!!! And listen to Incubus- Stellar. Ees delishus.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Garóg, I love you.

Seriously. However, due to work and such I can't come in tomorrow. I will most certainly be in on Saturday for the next two weeks ... and on the 26th. So I'll see you then. Still, I love you.

Rock!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i'll probly be in. god knows, it's not like i have a life...:rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

<sigh>... I'm tempted to say no. Expect me though. And garóg, merely posting about a reunion is good enough. No need to put up ridiculous "READ" threads. If I was a mod this'd be SO locked and you'd be given a little pm explaining why this board has a reputation for muppets and how that's not an appreciated reputation.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Eh, Sven, look round boards. People don't get pissed off cus a threads certain name and i have yet to see a thread locked over its name unless its something completely stupid. And somehow i remember a large number of threads in previous days posted by you with REALLY STUPID THREAD NAMES!!

Thats my €0.02

So there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

ah my fair neil, i was merely trying to find an excuse to tell Garóg to stop trolling. Which he has been, to be fair, doing. Now I do like the fellow, but there's a certain point whereby it's in everyone's best interest to be honest. Even if you do use subversive methods. Way I see it is that Garóg is going to annoy people on other boards if he can't cop himself on here. Hence I was trying to give him a subtley blunt <trust me, it makes sense> hint.

As for my inanely titled threads... the last was probably The Big One. Which was nicely pompous. Unless you mean on Funky Digs.... cause then I commit EVERY muppet act on the basis of the universal law of ... CORMAC SWALLOWS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Originally posted by lordsippa
    <sigh>... I'm tempted to say no. Expect me though. And garóg, merely posting about a reunion is good enough. No need to put up ridiculous "READ" threads. If I was a mod this'd be SO locked and you'd be given a little pmexplaining why this board has a reputation for muppets and how that's not an appreciated reputation.
    Thank you.
    Q.E.D.

Advertisement