Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seems like i never left

Options
  • 18-08-2002 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

hey there you crazy kids,

i have returned from my spot o' backpacking... last stop was in prague, where we weren't allowed near the city due to the crazy floods there. but i did manage to find a cheap hotel and a bottle of champagne for four euro... what a great place.

anyway, here i am, am here i. the pub crawl sounded like fun, we must have another one for sometime when i shall be in the country. i know good drinking games that always end up with people embarrassing themselves. (usually me.)

anything good happening around dublin this friday night? i have the night off work and feel like reconnecting with the local scene.

joyous joys to all,
    *beretta*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 passthesalt

goodejaculation spine firearm A.K.A welcome back beretta

your mispronunciations of backbone deformities have been much missed.

i dont think i can help you with friday but ill lace your shoes for you...darlin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 passthesalt

FRIDAY:

Turn are playing an acoustic set to support David Couse at the TBMC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

speena bifeeda

bryan adams: his mother was a fish, and his father was a shark

and something about someone called papa sanchez, for some reason...

man alive, i love you.

Advertisement