Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Guru/God person???

• 18-08-2002 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

I need to find a god of 3d modelling.

I need to edit/create SKD files for Mohaa and i cant i have *demos* of Maya 3dmax4/5 Milkshape somfin Autodesk Autosketch8 and a host of other 3d programs.

And i cant open these files ,EA used their own file type for this and dont want anyone inserting new models ,our beloved and mythical SDK at this stage has slipped to after the Exp Pack is complete.

I am on a mission to insert a new model into the game before the SDK comes out but need someone who knows these programs inside out and can open one of there files.

There are no known Plugins for any of the above EA wont release.

But one of them created this file type and someone who knows more about 3d deisgn must have a better idea than i do .

Thx

Kdja

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

You could also try the programming forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Why don't you try some1 quake3 editing sites and see if there are any plugins. They might have done a valve and made there own plugins to export/import. Try the art/animation board they know a good bit about this sort of stuff.

Advertisement