Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me stuff n' stuff

Options
  • 18-08-2002 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Does anyone want me to bring my sketchbooks/midnite essays tmorrow? I swear i will. Just ask. Go on, punk. I dont know why im asking, im jusr really bored.

(whoa, just noticed, 300th post.nerd.gif)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

ah sure go on then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I won't be there ... but bring 'em in anyway.

Oh, you referenced a milestone post. That at least deserves a +0.3 DoD ... dammit, only Macdara will get that. Ars rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

jesus christ, i've been on this board for longer than both of you and yet your post counts are so much higher than mine.....bloody net junkies....:rolleyes: :p
    sHep :cool:

I sorta have an excuse ... my post count was pretty low but then I started getting paid to sit on my ass and surf the 'net all day ... so, n'yah! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

Your working in an internet cafe I'm guessing bob? I did a bit of that until the internet cafe closed down..............

-rob

• Advertisement

Nopes, allow me to introduce you to the magical world of my working life this summer;

Firstly I was a cab help -- basically, I sat in trucks as they drove around the country (and England once ... yay!) and unloaded and loaded the trucks when needed. Then I moved into the warehouse of that company where they let me drive a forklift and I basically shifted pallets around all day.

Then one of the lads out of that place I was working in knew of a building site that needed some help and I was getting bored of the warehouse ****e so I fecked off out there and nearly broke me back as a labourer. That was fun though 'cos I got to be outside all day and I got to look manly and stuff. Yeah, that was fun. I only worked there for a week though 'cos I'm a big wussy and I could barely move after the third day of carrying 200KG bags of sand around.

Next there is this job, one of my friends is working as an electrician for the summer but he went away last week so I went in to fill in for him for a week. I was an electrician for about ninety minutes then the boss here realised I knew stuff about PCs and I was promptly made the resident computer guy. It's pretty fun though 'cos I now I get to doss about on PCs all day and basically post here. I've also been working on the website for this place which has been sorta fun, if not repetitive.

And on Friday, I become unemployed again and have a week of summer holidays left to enjoy. Hooray!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

Nice

Advertisement