Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Exclusive

• 19-08-2002 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

Just heard an add today (Monday 19th) on Today FM for Chorus. They are offering to provide you with the FA Carling Premiereship.

God help the rest of us who watch the FA Barcleycard one.

Muppets !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

:D

I suppose they thought adding the sponsor name rather than just "De Premiership" would make it sound posher or something. Doubt anyone will be pushed - but figures (knowing Chorus) that they got the name wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭HappyDude

A good selling point for them!! What's next - the Endsleigh League Division 1??

HD:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by HappyDude
    A good selling point for them!! What's next - the Endsleigh League Division 1??
    HD:)

Dammit HappyGude, it's the Canon League!

Keep it current huh?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Their service is archaic; the advertising department obviously got jealous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I received a flyer in the post from them two weeks ago regarding the Premiership Plus season ticket and then the same week got two phone calls from them trying to sell it.

When I told them that I had Sky Digital and if I wanted to buy the odd game I could do it with my remote, both callers told me that Sky dont have premiership plus and that the only way to see these PPV games was with chorus.

Both times I just said "no thank you, goodbye".

Idiots.

• Advertisement
Advertisement