Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw or Smackdown

• 19-08-2002 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Just for a plain question with a plain answer will it be Raw or the smackdown!!!!

Raw or Smackdown 10 votes

RAW
    0% 0 votes
    Smackdown
    40% 4 votes
    Velocity
    60% 6 votes
    Afterburn
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

With all the contracts going now it's hard to say.. i always preferred raw, but i'll start watching smackdown more because matt hardy, chris benoit, eddie guerrero, brock lesnar, Kane(possibly) have moved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

its hard to watch an entire smackdown without the aid of a fast forward with tazz and cole - in my humble opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it's hard to choose. i enjoy watching both but RAW sneaks it by a very small bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

all are ****e. There should be a 'none' option.

i think that both raw and smackdown have improved greatly in the last rwo months (with the exception of last nights raw which was v. poor and had so many holes in its storylines - for more on that read my raw report at www.geocities.com/wrestleminds)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

nice mud match :eek:

is Fozzy a real band. Jericho wasn't born for singing :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Yeah Fozzy is a real band, they even have an album out !

surely jericjho was trying to be so bad as part of an angle - it was too bad to be real

as for the mud match - it was plain embarrassing - served no purpose and doesnt draw - i dont know of anyonw who tunes in to see trishs/kieblers/litas etc tits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

And what else is there to see in WWE these days? Not trish, stacy... but lita.

Add a "watching old ECW tapes" option to the poll...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

No matter what way the contract swaps go, raw will still have the King and JR combo unless they jump ship bichofs raw will edge it every time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

lenny boy hooked into wwe than a lan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

This makes me sound like a royal pain in the ass...

But I have to disagree with almost every one that has posted here so far...

Sorry but, both shows blow. Even tho Raw has tallent ie:Jeff, RVD it is ladent with ass monks like Big Show and Flair omg, I hate that ****e master. But to top them ass clowns off, JR and the King, Lawler is a sad freak, who cant comintate. Some one should tell Jr the wrestlers names, get that idiot a zimmer frame will you? Puppies, Puppies, FN PUPPIES, he is a dirty old man, and I hate him... Thats all we hear.... Who said Fozzy sucked. Thats the down side to American Propaganda, all the Fans hate fozzy cos Jerichos a heel (and for a few obvious people post on this board, i will illaberate by saying heel = bad guy), Fozzy were around even b4 Jericho began wrestling. And GLAM ROCK DOES NOT SUCK!!! Bring it back, you silly uncoltured degenerats :mad:

Smack down is to balme also, Rikishi ARGHHHHH, I hate him i hate him, **** off, i hate you. God has he no respect for wrestling? Hogan, the ROCk, I hate them too. I jut hate it all at the mo...

Everyone go buy Total wrestling in Forbidden Planet or Easons on O'Connell Street, excellent magazine, Im holding it here at this moment in time. The articles will amaze you, and they are so true.

Some ppl need an education in good wrestling, and alot of you forget about the WW in the WWE, not just Wrestling, But WORLD WRESTLING.... THE ENTIRE FN WORLD, not just Mexico, Canada, and the States.

Ahhh, im not gonna bother continuing....
    Im not Voting....
    Hanza

Advertisement