Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a good Graphic Designer?

Options
  • 19-08-2002 6:34pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm a part time web designer, and i have a few projects coming up that I need the use of a talented Graphic Designer for. I have been using a guy in the uk, but I need someone here who I can sit down with and go through things...

I mainly want site visuals and misc graphics done, then maybe Business Cards, Logo's and Brochures too...

If anyone here knows anyone who would be interested, please let me know. There could be a good bit of work in it for them, especially if they are good value.

Examples of my work can be found at www.colinfitzpatrick.com/work.html and my contact details can be found there...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

There's a very good guy in Ennis called Richard Walsh. He works out f the same building that the Ennis Information Age office is in (but don't hold that against him...). I've had some work done with him and he knows his stuff.
    Call 065/6869200 and ask for Richard Walsh or Interactive Arts...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Cheers for that. If there's anyone in dublin I'd prefer it though... Is that giy expensive, like does he have his own company? I'm kinda looking for a freelance guy, maybe even a student, as long as he's good...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You should have a look on the creative ireland site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I'd be interested. I have a gallery here...

http://natakux.deviantart.com

you can email me at novak@iol.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Mailed you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

A friend of mine is a trained graphic designer,
    turned web designer

Freelance Web & Multimedia Design

e: dave@davidjacksonmedia.com
    p: (01) 672 5815
    m: 086 8226261
    w: http://www.davidjacksonmedia.com

for more formal graphic design,
    such as logos, business cards and brochures
    my girlf is an art director for a popular irish mag.

She is looking to get her mits into some nixers
    too, ill get her to send you an email and you'll have
    her contact details..

..howzat?

Advertisement