Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation that Eircom suck

Options
  • 19-08-2002 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Here is some confirmation that Eircom suck.
    I moved into a new house which Eircom had put lines into without my knowledge as to where they were putting them. When I signed for the house I phoned Eircom and told them they had put lines in my house without my knowledge and I wanted them shifted to a descent operating position. It took 3 months for them to come and it cost me 120 to get it done.(I was more or less told tough ****) I had to phone them 4 times over a 6 month period because I had not recieved a bill. Imagne having to ring to ask for a bill 4 times. Eventually when it arrived I got no apology for the lateness. I went the next day to pay the whopping 675 bill. I forgot to bring the bill with me and I couldnt remember the exact amount so I paid 670 because I knew it was around that amount. Of course would you believe it 2 days later I got disconnected and I had to pay a reconnection fee. Despite not getting a bill for 6 months
    Eircom guarantee customer satisfaction like Ronald Mc donald promises a BK flamer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Shouldn't this be in Nets/Comms?

Besides, any proof that Eircom suck (something) can be found here. Or here in general.

Advertisement